Monday, February 21, 2011

Nicki Minaj Has No Time For Love

Nicki Minaj doesn't have time for romance at the moment, as she only interacts with the people who work for her.

The US rapper admitted she is so busy with her career that she doesn't have time for a relationship at the moment, and she only manages to interact with the people who work for her. She explained: "I have no romance in my life at all, and it's not important to me right now. I have love for people who are on my team that I see every day and for my family, that's what makes me do what I do.

"I also have love for people that I interact with. If I have too much of the romantic love, I feel like it will distract me. Right now I feel like a robot."

Despite having no time for her own relationships, the 'Your Love' hitmaker believes her music is great for strong, powerful women who want to gain confidence around men.

She said: "Girls tell me this all the time, 'Whenever I feel like a bad b***h I play your music. "I want girls to get confidence listening to me. I want them to feel like they don't have to play second fiddle to a boy."
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment