Thursday, February 17, 2011

Matt and Rihanna romance Brews

Matt Kemp and Rihanna had a whirlwind romance…They were hot and heavy and then things cooled down when allegations of cheating surfaced on both sides..The two split back in early December and shut it down completely for several weeks…They started talking eventually and slowly started seeing each other again, but this time around, I'm being told they are keeping it under wraps…

Matt Kemp received a ton of negative attention over his relationship effecting his on-field performance…Kemp was interviewed on 710ESPN Los Angeles the other day where he was asked about Rihanna..He answered in present tense.."Ri is a great person, a great motivator, somebody that I love dearly and she help me to become a better person. My personal relationship has nothing to do with what I do on the field" My source tells me they are definitely dating again and are going to try their damnedest to keep a lid on it this time around.

Good for them if this is true…
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment