Monday, February 14, 2011

Justin Bieber "Disappointed" He Never Won A Grammy


The Baby hitmaker, who lost out to jazz performer Esperanza Spalding in the Best New Artist category, told our US Team that he was upset not to take home a Grammy - despite being the clear favourite from when the nominations were announced.

Justin revealed: "I had no clue what was going to happen; I worked really hard these past few years and you know, I'm not going to lie — I was disappointed,"

The 16-year old heartthrob continued: "But, you know, I'm gonna come back [next year] and we'll take a few home."

Despite not winning any awards, JB was lucky enough to perform at the star-studded bash with his mentor Usher and Will Smith's son Jayden, which the Biebster later described as "amazing."

Speaking of his performance, the Pray singer claimed: "I got a standing O, which was amazing. Usher and Jayden did incredible, and I'm really excited. Tonight was an amazing night."

TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment