Sunday, August 29, 2010

YQ – EfiMile (Remix) ft. Naeto C, M.I, Banky W, eLDee, Ice Prince

The original version of this song is what brought YQ and even the late DaGrin to the lime light. Their innovative collaboration kept this song banging in people’s CDs for a while. If you watched the video for ‘Efimile‘, you saw the hunger in the young YQ during his performance and his eager anticipation to blow. Now, he has reached a respectable status in the music industry and is getting ready to drop his much anticipated ‘I AM YQ’ album under 2Koncept/Storm 360 on ground in Nigeria this weekend and online  on Monday Morning. I can personally say that I have seen YQ evolve into a stronger and more mature artiste.
As you can see, this remix here is packed with big names so you should only expect a big Tune! Listen and share your thoughts.
yq album Exclusive: YQ   EfiMile (Remix) ft. Naeto C, M.I, Banky W,
 eLDee, Ice Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment