Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ini Edo-Ehiagwina, Her Husband and The Threatened Journalist Situation.

Ini and Husband.
It is hard to say if Alonge Michael is a fearless – on the minute gossip writer or someone’s henchmen – the journalist ran a story on actresses Ini Edo and Tonto Dikeh being lesbians. In his report, he wrote Ini Edo snatched her husband and a crack in her marriage with American businessman following Ini Edo’s decision not to be a mother. He wrote that Ini Edo and Tonto Dikeh have kept an intimate/lesbian affair since leaving a movie shoot in Eastern Nigeria. Before his most recent report on Ini Edo, the said journalist Alonge Michael , earlier in the year was arrested by Nigerian Police following a compliant from actress Tricia Eseigbe and he then issued an apology over the story that Tricia pimps and ‘arranges’ her colleagues for football players – how she’s been regarded handsomely.
After the Ini and Tonto supposed ‘calling out’ report, another followed from him where he informed that he was threatened by Ini Edo’s husband, Philip Ehiagwina. He wrote: “The America based businessman, Philip called exactly 12. 36pm Nigeria time today and introduced himself as Mr. Philip Ehiagwina husband of Ini Edo. He was furious that such a report was written about his wife and while the reporter was trying to seek for an audience in order to explain the truth of the whole saga as regards the said story, he started yelling and said “you have to get your facts right about all these nasty reports you often write about my wife, if you can get your facts right, fine, I won’t make any trouble but if you can’t, I will come to Nigeria very soon, in fact, by tomorrow, I am getting my ticket, I will come to your house and TAKE CARE of you one-on-one.”
"I swear to you, I am coming home for you. I wont sue you at all so that you wont need to start begging, I am going to take care of you, I swear by the grave of my father that only death will not make me eliminate you, I am coming home for you soon“, he allegedly added.
The journalist also implied and questioned the legitimacy of Ini Edo’s husband in the US.
Ini Edo and her husband, Philip Ehiagwina deny every claim and report by the said journalist. Philip said he only got across to Alonge Michael asking evidence but instead Alonge threatened to deal with him ‘presswise’. “I was really shocked to see his publication online claiming i had threatened his life,this all goes to show that he is a liar.if he also has evidence that i threatened his life,he should bring it to court.enough is enough of all these lies,its really enough!”, Philip reportedly said.

No comments:

Post a Comment