Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Seun Kuti @ War With Obi Asika ‘If u got beef see me when u see me bitch’


Jesus is Lord. So this war of words took place on twitter. Quiet blogger, Omoyeni Disu captured it and here is how she reported it on her blog… Funny, you must really understand twitter, to understand this. Oya click to read….

This whole ish supposedly started when one of Seun Kuti's fans began quoting the Afrobeat singer.

@societyHAE: @RealSeunKuti keepin it all the way real. "we should be supporting African music, not African musicians that are trying to sound European" the fan tweeted

"@ObiAsika: @SocietyHAE @RealSeunKuti support good music period wherever it comes from and don't restrict the choices and tastes of urban african youth!" Obi asika replied

@SocietyHAE: @obiasika agree! do you! just quoting Seun. #AFRIKA21

@ObiAsika: @SocietyHAE #AFRIKA21 he is entitled bt many artists all over africa doing great music and that's all we need to hear about

Seun took Obi Asika's tweet as a diss and replied on facebook

"Mr Obi Asika. Stop chatting shit bout me on twitter I an entitled to my opinion and if u got beef see me when u see me bitch! I didn't name no one so if u feel like its ur artiste then u knw u making bubble gum music"

No comments:

Post a Comment