Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nadia Buari... But why!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadia, Nadia, Nadia why would wear those ugly shoes with that dress? You are such a pretty girl with a nice body but you need a stylist ASAP! I know some very good ones, send me an email and I’ll hook you up. Nadia just doesn’t know how to put herself together for a lot of these public appearances, take for instance the above appearance which was the 2012 Jenesse Silver Rose Awards Gala which took place April 14 in Beverly Hills, CA. The semi formal affair had a lot of A listers like Halle Berry and Nadia Buari shows up looking like a hood rat in her tacky ensemble.
PRETTY FACE, UGLY SHOES, CHEAP LOOKING DRESS
I mean I know no one compares to Halle in the style stakes but Nadia babes you need to up your style game if you are going to be attending such functions.
Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment