Friday, January 21, 2011

Ice Prince’s Oleku Video leaks Online. Ice Prince Angered: “It is Not Real (Official)”


Wizkid and the Oleku duo..
Info gathered by TT can authoritatively tell the reason why the official video for Ice prince’s Oleku has not been released is due to the artiste / record label’s dissatisfaction with what director Mex delivered after the first shooting. Another quick shoot for additional scenes took place at Bode Lawson’s studio..
A video – that is rather disappointing, reading reviews by fans – for the hit single surfaced online (watch below) but Ice Prince -via twitter – informs it is still not the official video.  ‘The real Oleku vid comes out next week. Thanks to those that like what they see so far tho and to those that criticised it, thanks to you to…’, Ice Prince said via Twitter.
“Been doing a recording with Mtvbase allday and I jst got out to realise people are watching oleku vid. ……. Read my next tweet.
Apparently there was a leak somewhere. That is the first cut my director submitted and me and my label were not exactly happy with it so he had to take it back to the lab..
And to that person that leaked the first cut without me and my label or my directors permission, God dey see you.”, He included.

No comments:

Post a Comment