Thursday, January 27, 2011

“Bunmi Ademokoya is the love of my life’, “No, she’s not!” – Ex-Mr Nigeria, Bryan Okwara


“What can I say? She’s the love of my life. She is amazing. She is gorgeous. She is black. She is beautiful. She is my friend. She is a colleague. She cooks. She cleans. She’s God fearing. She’s somebody you want to meet anyday, anytime.” Bryan Okwara to Bola Akinboade of City People (this week) when asked if he was in a sizzling romance with top model, Bunmi Ademokoya. 

Bryan really made that statement? Hard to believe, because this same week he denied dating the beautiful model to an Encomium magazine reporter.
Read it after the cut...
“There’s a report you are dating Bunmi. How true is it?”
“I have heard the story, but I don’t want to comment because it’s not true. I am not dating Bunmi. She is a colleague. We are together in the modeling industry. Bunmi is a friend and not a lover.” Bryan Okwara to Rasheed Abubakar of Encomium

See the confusion?

No comments:

Post a Comment