Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BEYONCE PREVIEWS UPCOMING ALBUM

According to JustJared.com, Beyonce provided a private listening party for her upcoming album, 4. After previewing five new songs from the project, the diva stated, "When editing the DVD [for Beyonce: I Am... World Tour], I noticed that the tone of my voice is different live [than my recording one]. So I used that live performance tone throughout the record." She said of the disc, "I wanted to do something refreshing and different. So I mixed genres and drew inspiration from touring, traveling, watching rock bands, and attending festivals… I was like a mad scientist, putting lots of different songs together." You can check out reviews from the songs that were played via JustJared.com now. The 29- year-old singer is expected to release 4 later this year.
TTowonubi

No comments:

Post a Comment