Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Waterfalls Don't Run Dry....

Sorry I haven't blogged for a few days. Been trying to settle some personal issues plus a birthday celebration got me in sober reflection of the years past and what's ahead.

It feels so good to be a year older, feels bad to see grey running coming up on my hair.. Lol.. But still I'm thankful for a very massive +1 birthday :D.

For those that e-mailed, texted, tweeted, called, etc to wish me a happy birthday, I'm thankful and I promise to keep writing albeit for you guys. As long as I have even just one reader, it keeps me motivated knowing someone out there reads this.

Anyway, in next recent posts I'll be talking about new cultures and changing lanes.. Keep reading and God bless y'all.

Tobi
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment