Saturday, March 20, 2010

Drake Still Wants Sade Collaboration


Drake's keeping hope alive. As previously reported, Sade recently revealed that she never collaborated because she doesn't like working outside of her "safety zone."
No Biggie. Drizzy respects Sade's decision, but is confident the two will work on a record together one day.
“I don’t think she really knows who I am, really, my genre of music," Drake told MTV. "I put it out there. It was more of a hopeful thing. It was a very early stage where I was at when I said that I was hoping. One day. Maybe after this album comes out."
"I’m very influenced by her," he continued. "She does something that I do, which  is , she doesn’t do too much with harmonies and she keeps her vocals very clean and just single vocals, sort of haunting melodies. I’m influenced by her a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment